Safe Highways and Infrastructure Preservation Act
3/19/2009--Introduced. Safe Highways and Infrastructure Preservation Act - Prohibits a state from prescribing or enforcing any regulation that allows a restricted property-carrying unit (any trailer, semitrailer, container, or other property-carryi...[more]
- Rep. James McGovern [D, MA-3]
- Rep. Grace Napolitano [D, CA-38]
- Rep. Edward Markey [D, MA-7]
- Rep. Bob Filner [D, CA-51]
- Sen. Mark Kirk [R, IL]
- Rep. Timothy Bishop [D, NY-1]
Latest Legislative Action
- March 20, 2009 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
- March 19, 2009 - Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.